domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

PEE and using quotation


PEE stands for point, evidece and explanation, it`s an effective way of explaining and validating your ideas of something. The point will be my idea, the idea I want to prove, the evidence will be a quotation or an extract from the text I`m using to prove my point and the explanation will be how I explain the extract of the text in order to prove and demonstrate my point.

Using quotations is a great way to prove our point, because we are using the resources we have to prove it. Wwhen using quotations we must put quotations marks. Also, if the quotation is short it can be included in your own sentence, but if the quotation is too long it will have to be put in a different sentence.

We saw these very interesting and useful tools in class, these strategies can be very helpful whenever we want to prove something, a point, an idea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario