domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Reflection Statement + 2 questions on chapters 5, 6, 7, 8

Reflection statement

I would probably be afraid if no one belieed me, because I wouldn´t feel comfortable with people teasing me. I would insist inmy innocence, because I wouldn´t admit something I didn´t do if it is an important thing. I wouldn´t know how to prove that I didn`t do it, because of lack of evidence, and I don´t think I would physically confront my accuser. The knowing of my innocence wouldn`t be enough to make me feel alright.

Film

1) He is too extremist, way too devoted to God, so much that he doesn´t care for children, thinking that his treatment is good for them to go to heaven. Too serious and strict, way too much for children.

2) He is like those heroins in the way she is very naive and innocent. She is different because she confronts people, and she is capable of hating them. Also, she haves a great sense of justice and she does all of her assigments and tasks, while her enemies don´t. She seems to be surrounded by evil, on fairytales people are surrounded by happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario