domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Image analysis

-Death
-Loneliness
-landscape
-beautiful
-dark
-church
-green
-dry
-graveyard

I live far away from almost every human contact, too deep in the woods. The feeling of loneliness and the dark sight of the church and the graveyard behind it makes my mind flow on a creative motion, helping me to create new worlds, but also gives me an impression of death and fatalitism. I can`t forget that there are also beautiful sights near home. Not a say passes were I don`t go on a walk near the green landscape at the east of the woods, were I find green grass in much more quantity than in the dry and dead woods. It seems that the world around me just inspires me to be who I want to be, and gives me the inspiration I need, like if it was my muse.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario