martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Diary: Entry 3

Entry 3:
I saw the Finches boys going towards their school, and the girl was carring a ham costume. I guess they had a play or an activity. I followed them, and stayed in the woods for them not to spot me. I saw a lot of people leave, but the boy was still waiting on the ladder. After some minutes the girl came out dressed with her ham costume. They were walking home and the boy stopped. He seemed to hear something, I heard it too, there was someone more near.When they were close to their home a man attacked them. It was Bob Ewell. I rushed up to stop him, but he had already hit the boy. He was about to attack the girl but I stuck my knife on hi stomach. I carried the boy to his home quickly and I stayed in the room. He had a broken arm. The sheriff had no nterest in arresting me for killing Ewell, and the little girl seemed to like me. I pet the boy for a while and then left.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario