martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Diary: Entry 2

Entry 2:

Yesterday was a rough night. The boys, including Dill, tried to see me inside the house. Suddenly my brother shot to the air and the kids, very scared, runned away quickly. They went so quickly tha one of them, the boy, left his pants stuck on the fence. I saw them and I took them to fix them. While I was going to start fixing them, a large crowd of curious people were coming towards our home. My brother went out to talk with them, while I fixed the pants of tht boy. After a while the people went home. I finished fixing the pants and I folded them nd put them in the same spot I found them. Late at night the boy came to pick them up. He seemed quite confused of the fact that they were fixed and folded.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario